Training Opportunity Announcement for Graduates, In conjunction with the Office of the Quartet (www.quartetrep.org) SAP offers its unique Young Professional Program for the Palestinian fresh graduates. As market leader in enterprise application software with more than 293,000 customers in 190 countries, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. SAP’s Young Professional Program is a comprehensive 1.5-2 months training program covering a full development plan, including personal and business skills to enable functional and technical knowledge of SAP solutions. Eligible young professionals will certify as SAP Associate Consultants.
Palestine is recognized as a fast growing market for SAP and our solutions are some of the most innovative and in-demand products available in the market. Due to this exponential growth in terms of technology and geographical presence, industry forecasts show that the number of certified specialists must increase substantially over the coming years to secure a localized, sustainable future for SAP in the region. This makes it the perfect time to take this exciting training opportunity for SAP’s Young Professional Program and start your career as a Certified SAP Associate Consultant.
Please find more information on how you can benefit from our SAP’s Young Professional Program in the attached file.
Candidates eligibility checklist:
• Candidates must be Palestinian nationals residing in West Bank.
• Candidates must also be currently unemployed.
• Candidates must hold a bachelor of Economics, Engineering, Computer Science or Management Information System.
• Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a cumulative average not less than 80%.
• All candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career potentially involving travel.
• The course will be delivered in English so a good grasp of both written and spoken English is essential.
• Candidates must possess good problem solving capabilities, presentation skills and a general understanding of Microsoft Office.
• Availability from 9am – 6pm from Sunday to Thursday throughout the training period is required.
We are delighted to announce this promising opportunity and we encourage qualified candidates to submit their resumes / CVs no later than Monday, September 21, 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “SAP Training”.
To see a brief video featuring SAP facts and impact please follow the link below:
Training Opportunity for Graduates By "SAP" and Quartet Office.